Note: if you already are an affiliate, please Login to access the TerraSofta Affiliate Program (TAP) Dashboard!
The TerraSofta Affiliate Program
- TerraSofta is proud to announce the TerraSofta Affiliate Program (TAP), an easy-to-use and innovative affiliate program.
- Requirements & Eligibility
- Licensed user of one or more TerraSofta software products.
- Have a PayPal account.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the TerraSofta Affiliate Program.
- How does it work?
- As a licensed user of one or more TerraSofta software products, you automatically get a unique affiliate ID.
- You then use you affiliate ID as part of web links that you place on the web (your website, facebook, forums, emails etc)
- When someone clicks on your link, your affiliate ID will be saved in a cookie on the clicker's computer for 30 days. If the person buys your affiliate product within this 30 days, you will receive a commission even if they did not click directly on your link the day of the purchase.
- The TAP Pyramid:
- The "15/7/3 Pyramid Scheme": this is the core of the TerraSofta Affiliate Program. When a person purchases a product from TerraSofta within 30 days of having clicked on one of your affiliate links (thereby tagging you as their 'TAP source' if none is present yet), you will receive a commission amounting to 15% of the purchase price; in the example shown below, this scenario is similar to Peter's case who is at Level I in your pyramid. Note that your Level II (Paul) in your pyramid is also Peter's Level I in his own pyramid.
- Because the TAP pyramid is only 3 levels deep, this scheme is not a scam. In Addition, your commission is not based on your ability to enroll new people into the TAP service, but rather on a percentage of an actual product sale.
- The TAP Dashboard:
- TAP Info: this link opens the main TAP information page
- TAP Profile:
- Your TAP Unique ID: this is a unique number identifying you for referral and payments purposes.
- PayPal email address: the email address you set up in your PayPal account in order to receive payments
- Agreement Checkbox: checking this box means that you are a willing participant in the TerraSofta Affiliate Program and that your agree to its terms and conditions.
- Affiliate Products: this list shows the products for which you are an affiliate.
- Affiliate Links: this list shows examples of links to be used to create referrals. Note that any link you use contains your TAP unique ID
- Referral Hits: this table displays the recent hits (people who clicked on the affiliate links you created on the web).
- Affiliate Billing: this table shows the payments to be made to you as part of the TAP service. The Billing Status ( unpaid, paid or missed opportunity) identifies the type of record. The billing date shows when the payment was sent or is to be sent. Note: a missed opportunity occurs when a user purchases a product for which you are not an affiliate, even though the user became a member of your TAP pyramid by clicking on one of your affiliate links.
- Links: Setting up links on the web is the first step towards getting TAP commissions. Once a web user clicks on one of your links, a cookie will be kept on their machine for 30 days containing your unique TAP ID. if the user purchases one of your affiliate products within these 30 day you will get a commission, even if they did not click again to get to TerraSofta.com. Since there are no limits as to the number of links you can set up, the more links you have set up, the more chances you have to get more commission. This, added to the multiplying effect (Level 1, 2 and 3) of the TAP pyramid is what makes the TerraSofta Affiliate Program so attractive!
Where to place your Affiliate links? If you have a web page or a web site, this would be a perfect spot to place a TAP link. In addition, you can place links on your Facebook page or other social media venues such as Twitter, MySpace or LinkedIn, to name only a few. But there's still more; you can place link on forum posts, blogs and product review pages, the possibilities are endless.
- Payments are made directly to the PayPal account email you provide in the TAP setup.
- Payments are made on the 15th day of each month.
- Date of Sale: 2010-03-20
- + 30 days: 2010-04-20
- Billing Date: 2010-05-15
- Tap Cancellation and Termination: The main reason for dismissal from TAP: False or unsubstantiated claims about a TerraSofta product or one of its competitors (Example: With mTrax, you can get all your favorite mp3s for free! or, Don't buy Competitor's product X because it crashes every 2 minutes).
- Is TAP Free? TAP is free for licensees of participating TerraSofta products; TAP participants are also users of the products they promote. Current products are:
Product participation ends when it is no longer for sale, as when a newer major version is made available.
- Are there any hidden costs? There are no hidden costs. PayPal fees incurred on payment transactions are paid by TerraSofta.
- I do not have a PayPal account, is it easy to get one? Yes. To learn more about PayPal, please visit the PayPal Website or search Google.
- I still have a few questions, how can I learn more about TAP? You can write to Tap@TerraSofta.com, we'll be glad to help.
"I love the features of your product, bloody marvelous to be able to define sections and to save all the various settings per section!"
"I like mTrax a lot! I selected it from a bunch of other similar programs and am happy with my choice."
"mTrax has been a help in slowing complicated parts down to hear better. It's loop feature that sequentially speeds up is great for disciplined ..."
"Thanks to your excellent mTrax software I can slow down the music to a speed that I can keep up with, as I learn the piece. I would like to say thank ..."
"I especially like tackling the hard solos because you can readily hear the improvement in speed and ability and adjust mTrax to "push" ..."