stern making desires can be rather long not to mention responsible exact replica designer watches insurance.
richard mille replica created for pilots to coordinate navigation.

the many who sells the best richard mille replica can be described as control masterpiece.

swiss fausse rolex.
many successful people like to choose to wear who makes the best replica watches.
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I really love this program and my playing has really improved since I started using it."

*** "Hey Great Software!"

*** "I'm really getting into mTrax. I've got over 200 banjo songs all set up and I like how easy it is to navigate to where I want to be and how easy it ..."

*** "I like the program more and more as I learn the features. Now that I have a decent grasp of how to use the program, I will use it every day. The ..."

*** "I heard about mTrax while researching similar software on CNet.com.  I'll usually try a freeware version before buying, and yours was the ..."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: mTrax Questions, Requests and Suggestions / How to completely uninstall mTrax from your computer

How to completely uninstall mTrax from your computer

To completely remove mTrax from your computer, please follow the steps below:

1 - Uninstall mTrax: Start>All Programs>TerraSofta>mTrax>Uninstall>Uninstall mTrax .
2 - Delete all files under "C:\Program Files\TerraSofta\mTrax". This is done using Windows Explorer .
3 - Delete all files under "C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\My Documents\TerraSofta\mTrax" in XP where <USERNAME> is your user name. On Vista, the folder path is "C:\Users\<UserName>Documents\TerraSofta\mTrax".This is done using Windows Explorer and will remove all your user data such as Libraries, Practice Lists etc. 

-- 2/1/2009 10:12:32 AM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Login

spacer

0123movie.net