stern making desires can be rather long not to mention responsible exact replica designer watches insurance.
richard mille replica created for pilots to coordinate navigation.

the many who sells the best richard mille replica can be described as control masterpiece.

swiss fausse rolex.
many successful people like to choose to wear who makes the best replica watches.
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "Hey Great Software!"

*** "I've tried all the products out there for slowing down music, including the Tascam hardware-oriented products.  Not only is your product the ..."

*** "Thank you very much!!! I love the program, the others don’t even come close!"

*** "I really love this program, all my students use it. Thanks again for a super program!"

*** "I'm so glad I have your product.  I just love it.  Made a gigantic difference for me."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Trax Recorder
The Jan. 23, 2009 post by centralscrutinizer on the Trax Recorder function was very helpful.  Is it possible to record a section including the Pan adjustment?   For practice purposes it often makes sense to pan out one channel, for example to eliminate the piano part. 

Re: Trax Recorder

Hello waltdrew,

Let me try with some Aebersold play-along (the piano is usually on the right channel) and i'll get back to you

thank you

Re: Trax Recorder

Oops... although you don't hear the piano when recording because I panned all the way to the left, when i listen to the resulting audio file, the piano is there as if the pan was right in the middle.

This is not supposed to happen. This is a bug that will be fixed in an upcoming mTrax update.

thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Login

spacer

0123movie.net